The Finest, Most Comprehensive Training Programs Available Today!
Webinar or In Person Classes
Dr. Carol Clark
Welcome to the Sex Therapy Training Institute (STTI) website. We are pleased you have chosen to learn more about the finest, most comprehensive training programs available today.
At STTI we are committed to making sure you are prepared to be the best therapist/clinician in your region or market. Take your time and review our programs, learn more about us and make sure you sign up for our newsletter.
We look forward to working with you and helping you to be the best you can be.
WHAT MAKES STTI DIFFERENT?
Live video conferencing from anywhere in the world
Flexible tuition payment plan
Case studies relevant to the students
Expert guest speakers representing a wide range of disciplines
Panel speakers representing various lifestyles, orientations, and identities.
Free try-out class
Why Be a Certified Sex Therapist?
Certification in any area will enhance your clinical practice and help you find your marketing niche.
STTI Certification serves the purpose of:
- Protecting the public.
- Assuring consumers that practitioners have met standards of practice.
- Meeting the requirements of professional boards and other certifying bodies.
- Advancing the profession.
- Enhancing a professional’s practice and developing a marketing niche.
- Demonstrating an individual’s commitment to their profession.
As a Certified Sex Therapist, you will offer
- an extra level of perceived trust. Sexual problems often carry a layer of shame beyond general mental health issues and potential clients want a therapist with whom they can share their secrets without fear of judgment.
- a specialized knowledge of a variety of issues related to sexuality. Certified Sex Therapists deal with concerns related to
- sexual abuse,
- gender identity,
- sexual dysfunction,
- alternative lifestyles,
- sexual compulsion and addiction,
- general relationship difficulties.
As a Certified Sex Therapist, you will receive
- higher fees
- recognition among your peers and clients of your expert status
- enthusiasm and satisfaction from working with a diverse clientele
- the ability to work in restricted fields, such as sex education or in sex offender treatment
Certification through STTI will allow you to
- market yourself on all STTI-affiliated websites
- network with other highly trained and experienced clinicians
- participate in continuing education classes and workshops at discounted rates
Why take the STTI program if I am not going to be certified as a sex therapist?
Some of the following individuals take the program:
- educators who want to include human sexuality in their programs
- business entrepreneurs who want to include sex education in their provision of goods and services
- coaches who want to help encompass sex coaching in their practices
- healthcare providers who want to enhance their knowledge of sexual behavior
Individuals from many fields take the STTI training in order to enhance the work they do.
Therapeutic sex-aid consultants
Some individuals simply want a better understanding of human sexuality and all that encompasses.
AASECT offers certification in clinical sexology and human sexuality, as well as sex therapy.
Learn more about Dr. Carol Clark, click here. Speak with Dr. Clark directly, call her at 305-891-1827. We want to make sure you get all the information you need to make a great decision.
Continuing Education provided by Dr. Carol L. Clark, Provider #50-550/BAP585. All classes are approved for 5 CEUs by the Florida Board of Nursing, expires 10/15; Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, and Mental Health Counseling, expires 3/15; and the Florida Board of Psychology, expires 5/14; Dr. Carol Clark is an approved provider for the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT).